Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, can anyone provide me with either a phone number or email address for fitbit head office please. I've just spent almost 3 hours on the phone being told I can't talk to a manager, the highest person i can talk to is customer services supervisor even after they admitted to having managers but refuse to let me speak to one. Not happy.!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone!

Currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion.

Have a great rest of your day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @grahaml1500   Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Sometimes issues can be resolved in the forums. Want to share what's going on? We are here to help you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Odyssey13,

I've contacted customer services today as the 3rd replacement ionic won't connect to the phone, tablet or Windows laptop. I was told by a condecending supervisor that all they can do is offer me yet another replacement or 50% off a new device. I'm not happy with this and wanted to speak to someone in a higher position than her, but was refused. They claim not to have call numbers for fitbit head office and i can't speak to her manager. 

Trading standard will be my next phone call. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've contacted a moderator to stop by to assist. To be honest, I'm not sure what the moderator on the forums can do since customer support knows about your situation, but it's worth trying.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @grahaml1500 and @Odyssey13, it's good to see you in the Community Forums.

@Odyssey13, thanks for the heads up and your help!

@grahaml1500, I appreciate you for sharing detailed information about your Ionic's behavior and your experience with our Support team. I'm sorry that you've gone through this situation and I understand where your comments are coming from. Every feedback posted in the forums helps us to work on our services, and yours will also be passed along so we can improve our overall environment.

In regards to your inquiry, while I don't have access to your case or contact information from a higher department, I contacted our team and I was told that they sent you an email with more details to continue working on this matter. I'd recommend to check your inbox so you can receive more details. If you don't find their email, let me know so I can reach out to them and request them to resend their information.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion.

Have a great rest of your day.

Best Answer