Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the new update, I can't find the customize exercise option. We used to be able to select 7 different exercises, like spin, weights, etc. Anyone else having this problem? I only have the auto recognize exercises. 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

same, no exercise options

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you saying the exercise app is missing from your Ionic? Or that you can't customise the exercise shortcuts in the settings on the mobile app/dashboard?

Swipe from the right hand side of the screen to the left can you locate the exercise app on any of the screens? If it's not there I would suggest trying to restart your Ionic (press and hold the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs). If that hasn't solved the problem, go onto the fitbit mobile app, select Ionic, apps and then confirm the exercise app is installed. If it's still missing after that I would probably try a factory reset. Make sure to sync and remove the Ionic from you account before performing a factory reset, this will insure you don't lose any data and that the reset goes smoothly. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
Thanks, swipe to the left located it!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have mine...from the dashboard on the phone app, tap the control board (whatever you call it) in the upper right hand corner, tap Ionic, scroll down to Exercise Shortcuts, tap on that and it gives you your choices.  if you have seven chosen, you need to delete one to see the other options.  I just changed mine... and it carried over to my Ionic (miracle of miracles)

@Vondmomwrote:

With the new update, I can't find the customize exercise option. We used to be able to select 7 different exercises, like spin, weights, etc. Anyone else having this problem? I only have the auto recognize exercises. 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I got it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad I could help!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes