Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Ionic's clasp - feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I’ve purchased three new bands over the past 18 months to replace the little metal clasp on the end.  I recently reached out to Fitbit on this issue and their response was to give me 25% off a new device.  Really?

“Although this isn’t eligible for replacement, we want to keep you in the Fitbit family and working toward your goals. We would like to offer you a discount toward the purchase of any one of the devices on fitbit(dot)com. 

25%- Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Versa Lite, Fitbit Versa 2, Fitbit Inspire, Fitbit Inspire HR, Fitbit Ionic.”

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Griff685 A warm welcome to the Community. 

Thanks for sharing the option that our Support team provided you. Your feedback is appreciated, we're always striving to improve,each case is reviewed individually and the option given is based in the Fitbit Warranty.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Griff685 

Have you considered an aftermarket band from eBay or wherever? I have no experience with non-genuine Ionic bands as my device is fairly new. Although I have wondered about the longevity of the clasp system used.

I've purchased after market bands for the Versa. Just as good as the original, for a fraction of the cost.

If you've needed to purchased 3 genuine bands - something is going on. Time to try one from eBay.

Best Answer
0 Votes