Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Wifi and update issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic is in some crazy loop. Wants to update tracker, first of all it will not connect to any wifi I have tried it on.  I’ve been through all the troubleshooting guides.  2nd I go through Bluetooth.  My watch seems happy but app continues saying update.  Not sure what to do here.  I lost the GPS function about a year ago and now no wifi.  This product is too expensive for these kind of failures.  When I lost GPS I was offered 25% off to buy another product that could potentially fail in a year.  This is my 3rd fitbit and probably my last. I hate it because when they work they are great. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Have you tried hotspot tethering to your phone? Turn off your other modem router so it only has one wifi hotspot to try and connect to.

Sometimes a simple restart of a modem router may be enough - particularly if the number of allowable connections to your modem has been reached.

I've had wifi printers that wouldn't "see" a modem/router until that modem was rebooted. And that wasn't because the number of connections had been exceeded. Like many things - if it doesn't work - restart it.

Best Answer
0 Votes