Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Danish language

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to make your selection of languages bigger? Would really appreciate it in Danish? Just like Garmin, Apple and Samsung watches can.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Tom71dk Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your suggestions about having Danish language.

Do you mean you would like to have your Ionic watch in Danish language? You can try the following and check if that will work. Your watch and Fitbit App must use the same language.

Please try the following: 

• Open the Fitbit App.
  • Tap the Account icon.
  • Tap "Advanced Settings".
  • Tap "Country" or "Location".
  • Turn off the option to automatically detect your country.
  • Choose your country and then sync your tracker or watch. Danmark should show.
  • Follow the instructions to update your tracker or watch to use the language you selected. Sync your watch.

Try this out, I think your Ionic should show in Danish after doing that. Please give it a try.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the advice but sadly it didn’t work.😢
😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tom71dk Thanks for your reply and for trying the workaround posted above. Sorry to hear it didn't worked.

I was making some research in the Feature Suggestions Board and I found this idea which is asking for the same. This is the best place to ask for the future features you'd like to see on your Fitbit device. Please vote for the idea, the more votes the better.

Let me know if you post an idea! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer