Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data logging times

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I work frim 2pm - 4:30 am.  It won't track my time the way I need it to. The best I can do is 2pm - 12am. It splits my data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Nymbess Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing this situation you are experiencing while tracking your data.

Fitbit devices will reset at midnight. There is no current way to change that. However, I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find this idea:

I'd recommend casting a vote for that ideas and leaving a comment to show support. This is the best way to ask for future features you would like to have on your Fitbit device.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Nymbess Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing this situation you are experiencing while tracking your data.

Fitbit devices will reset at midnight. There is no current way to change that. However, I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find this idea:

I'd recommend casting a vote for that ideas and leaving a comment to show support. This is the best way to ask for future features you would like to have on your Fitbit device.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer