Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not cleared sync and try again message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried a factory reset after having multiple issues including but not limited to short battery life, no gps connection, poor blue tooth connection over all poor performance now I get a data not deleted message I have had the device under 2 years and it worked well until 2 months ago at the price tag I think it should last much longer. It will not sync at this point.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jers43, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before to posting over here. The message your Ionic device is displaying after the factory reset process is because the firmware update wasn't completed. That said, please check this help article. for more information about the firmware update process and then move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? if you experience difficulties with this. 

Keep me posted.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jers43, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before to posting over here. The message your Ionic device is displaying after the factory reset process is because the firmware update wasn't completed. That said, please check this help article. for more information about the firmware update process and then move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? if you experience difficulties with this. 

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
it is doing much better now thank you!
Best Answer

Thanks for your update @Jers43.

I'm really happy to know that your issue was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes