Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer app, os 2.0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Deezer - awesome to finally have it. Setup was smooth, wifi sync took quite a bit of time, but finally managed to get some new music in a relatively hassle-free way when compared to Personal Music method.

What's the deal with limited number of playlists available for uploading to ionic? I've got 300 playlists on my Deezer account, I can see only ca. 25 available for upload in Fitbit app... there appears to be no way to see more... Does anyone have a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

@Lukasz_W Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for downloading the new Deezer App for Ionic. I'm glad to hear that set up was smooth and that the transfer was easy.

Those are a lot of playlists! Can you tell me if the bar (at the top), when you click the Media tab to transfer the music, is filled up? If it is filled up; that would mean that the music storage is full therefore the 300 playlists will not populate. It could be that Ionic ran out of space (it can store around 300 songs depending file size). 

Hope this helps. Please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Gonna try Deezer today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're lucky you can download any! I've managed 2 small ones in 12 hours. You seem to need an awful lot of luck actually use the app 👿

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same question. Just installed the app. I deleted all previous "Personal Music", so have all the space available (bar is completely grey).

I also have hundreds of playlists (this is quite normal I believe), yet only 25 show up. Not clear how it is ordering them either. It says "the music you favourite in the Deezer mobile app will appear here", yet there doesn't appear to be a correlation between the one track I favourited, and the playlists that appear?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just wanted to jump in here to thank those who took the time to report that you were only able to view 25 playlists on the Deezer app. @fafit @Lukasz_W

We forwarded this information to our partner team and they are currently looking into this. 

I will be sure to keep you all updated as more information becomes available. If you have any additional questions, you know where to find me! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I've just noticed this behavior and came across this post.

This is quite frustrating - I was wondering where all my playlists disappeared to (and I definitely dont have hundreds).

Hopefully this is sorted soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another problem i encountered with deezer is that it only allows 40 out of my 80 songs on my playlist to be transferred to Ionic. And there is plenty of space on my watch i checked that.

Why is this happening Fitbit? Why can't you keep things simple and normal?

Garmin Fenix 5s Plus, Fitbit Ionic, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey again. @Lukasz_W @fafit

@future3 Great to see you on the Community! 

I have heard back from our engineering team and they advised that after checking on the back end that there were only 25 playlists sent to Fitbit from Deezer. 

They also confirmed that there is no limit to the number of playlists that can be sent to the Deezer app, but we do remove playlists that are completely empty of tracks (or that contain only tracks that Deezer does not allow offline).

For more information on why Deezer may have uploaded only 25 playlists, we recommend contacting Deezer customer support

Hopefully, this information is helpful! If you have any questions, let me know.

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I have this problem too! It's really frustrating, especially as the Fitbit app only seems to show the playlists with problems (like for some reason the songs cannot be played) and not my most recent ones.

Has anyone found a fix to this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MattFitbit is there a fix for this issue? I have a brand spanking new Versa 2 and a Deezer Premium account and I can only see 25 playlists. Ive validated with Deezer that playlists missing are available and downloadable from Deezer (therefore should not be blocked/removed by the FitBit app). Ive also tried renaming playlists, adding new playlists and even resorting my playlist order inside Deezer. Nothing works. Given that the Versa 2 is actively marketed as having Deezer integration, and that Deezer is the only streaming service which is allowed to download to the device, i think Deezer should be fixing this bug. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • @fafit Did you ever fix/resolve the max 25 playlist issue for the Deezer app?
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Did you ever fix/resolve the max 25 playlist issue for the Deezer app?

Best Answer