Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery went dead and screen was black wouldn’t do anything, held all 3 buttons and got it to show 0%, then kept trying to do the reset with left and bottom button, after a lot of attempts finally got it to come on, charged it a wore it for a few days, it was down to 15% so decided to charge it.  As soon as it hit the charger it said 0% and would not charge or come on, now I don’t even have the 0% showing it’s a black screen and nothing will work.  Got this as a Christmas gift only 2 months old, starting to think I should have gotten something different!  Any ideas?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Detek229981, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The sensor lights do not come on. I have cleaned the charging pads. When
I hit the restart buttons there is nothing , can hold them for 5 minutes
and still nothing
Best Answer
0 Votes

None of that worked, tried it all.  It’s been on the charger for a few days and still nothing.  I see this is a common issue.  I received this as a gift so I don’t have receipt to return it.  So is this what can be expected of these watches, use them for 2 months then that are garbage?    Is there somewhere it can be sent to or is there anything else I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes