Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties with Spotify app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had problems getting Spotify to work with the Fitbit Ionic? I seem to be having a lot of issues just getting it to log out so i can start over. I just bought my Fit bit 2 days ago and can not get any help from customer service. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @JWShelby welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm here to give you assistance with your Ionic device.

For me to provide you with better assistance, can you please let me know if you're referring to the Spotify HR app? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch? and try uninstalling and reinstalling this specific app and let me know how it goes. Also, if our Support team already provided you with assistance, you can contact them back if you have any additional questions about their conclusion or the information that was provided by them.

I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Best Answer

Yes i am talking about the Spotify HR app.Your customer service doesn't seem to know anything about the watch. They told me the only way to stream music is through you Pandora app or your Deeezer app. And i am not going to pay more when to use those apps when i already pay for Spotify. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. I restarted the watch many times. Then i did a factory reset on the watch and still nothing with these apps. It wont even let me log off of the account to start over. I mean why did i pay more to have these options on this watch ? They do not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes