Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display run stats at a later date?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to display all the run stats at a later date.  I like all the stats that display immediately after a run is completed and would like to be able to see them again later on the Ionic.  When you swipe up from the clock you do see "Run" but it displays only the avg pace and avg bpm.  Swiping right shows prior runs with only those two stats.

I feel like I'm missing something here.  I would have thought if I tapped on any run I would see all the stats but it does nothing.

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Mike-in-Airdrie wrote:

I feel like I'm missing something here.  I would have thought if I tapped on any run I would see all the stats but it does nothing.

Thanks for your help!

As you may know, Mike, what you want to see is available in the App or at Fitbit.com but it can not be recalled on the watch after you press END when you view at the end of your exercise.

Best Answer

As far as I know, the workout summary only displays at the end with no way to replay it. Elevation data in particular only seems to show up in the workout summary.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Could you please add this as a feature request for a future update to the OS?  I think this would be extremely helpful for everyone.

Cheers

Mike

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mike-in-Airdrie wrote:

Could you please add this as a feature request for a future update to the OS?  I think this would be extremely helpful for everyone.

Cheers

Mike

You can do that yourself on the Feature Suggestions Forum.

Best Answer