Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does a refund apply?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want my money back. I bought the Ionic a year ago and it's just dead. I've tried everything suggested here and it will not charge. Can you please refund or give a discount to people that have bought the Ionic and can clearly show a retailer that it will not turn on or charge? How much money did you make off of this product and how many people have this issue? It's unfair and total bs that you aren't offering something for this! How about 50% off a new Versa that actually charges? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

We are just mainly just other Fitbit users here. If you want to discuss a refund or discount, please contact Support

Best Answer

Hey @SunsetRunner , nice to see you back. Thank you for your advice ! Suppor would be more than glad to help @SunsetRunner2k2 further

Hi @SunsetRunner2k2 , a warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your comment and feedback. I've contacted Support in your behalf so that they can check your information and show you option. 

As you haven't described the steps you already performed, it might be possible that Support will ask you to do them again. Please work with them and perform all the steps required by Support, so that they can provide you with the best help possible. 

Let me know how it goes. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes