Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dominant and Non Dominant

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone from fitbit tell me what changes with the Dominant/ non Dominant feature?

I know the obvious is that your Dominant hand probably gets used more therefore more movements means maybe more counted steps.

Currently wearing the Blaze on my Dominant wrist and the Ionic on the NON Dominant wrist.

They are both setup on the app to the appropriate setting for this feature. I have the Blaze bluetooth off so that when the Ionic syncs it does not correct the Blaze to its counts.

They were both dead even on steps before I started doing some things around the house and as i sit here my step counts are as follows. Ionic 17,285 and Blaze 17,323.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I understand that when you select dominant, it cuts the sensitivity down, so you dont get too many false steps. So as you have them set up the Blaze is less sensitive to movement than the Ionic. Be interesting to leave the settings the same, but swap wrists and trackers. 😁  The results from your two trackers are excellent!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer