Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pleasantly Surprised

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was a little worried when I read all the negative things about the setup and issues with the new Ionic, but I'm a die-hard Fitbit user and I have to say, my setup was super easy, no problems connecting to my phone, and once I downloaded the Microsoft app, transferring music seems to be fairly easy. Although I wish it wouldn't take so long - 45 minutes for 4 1-hour long playlists. But hey, from what I read it could be a lot worse!!

Just wanted to put out a positive 1st impression of the new Ionic. So far, LOVING IT!!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Same here.

Remember, the large majority of people will come on here only because they have problems.  You rarely hear from the 99% who did not have any issues. 

Best Answer

Heart to, no issues so far.

cat-hiding-06

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been loving my Ionic and it's been very good to me. This is my first fitness tracker and I an very happy with it, glad I chose Fitbit!

Forbes did a first impression and it seems the author has good things to say about it as well. Forbes: First Impression

Best Answer
0 Votes

@racertempoI agree with you and there aren't enough plaudits.. Many use the site as a whipping post..

I'm now into my 7th year with Fitbit and never had any issues technically. My Ionic 24/7 and is only 72 hours old and has 54% left on the battery from the initial charge. I have Fitbit Pay, Notifications, only sync when I open the App and used some GPS.

The Australian Banks were right onto it and I have done all my purchasing with a turn of the wrist to many surprised retailers..

So far it compares favorably with my Blaze..

@racertempo wrote:

Same here.

Remember, the large majority of people will come on here only because they have problems.  You rarely hear from the 99% who did not have any issues. 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@CopperWolf808 Thanks for the link. It was very interesting reading and pretty positve all round.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@CopperWolf808 Great link and I'm at 54% battery into my 4th day.

I contacted my bank on Sunday, ANZ, and next day they emailed me that I could "go with Fitbit Pay". It hasn't let me down.. We are the Lucky Country..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer