Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

I'm glad I'm not the only one, yes it's disappeared on me too. I need answers

Best Answer
0 Votes

My graph has disappeared too; I found it useful so really hope that it is reinstated soon.

It would have been good to know whether it was a trial feature or not before it went with no warning at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic's Estimated O2 readouts stop working a few days ago.  Also any history from Dec on has vanished in my app.

Any idea what has happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the chart yesterday and today it's gone. 😞 Seriously disappointed with this company. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had my graphs for a bit i have an ionic now dissapeared .Hope they bring it back thought it was very useful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the last week I have had sp02 graph but now has disappeared. How can I get this back I have versa lite

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the Oxygen chart on my Charger 3 but a few days ago after an upgrade it vanished.  How can I get it back?  It was a great feature.

Best Answer

The chart had disappeared for me a couple of days ago (on my iPhone)....however, it is still appearing on my old Samsung tablet. Very strange.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Interesting, maybe it’s an issue with the iPhone sync.

Has anyone had it disappear on them with a non-apple device?

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer

I had this in my son for a few weeks and now it's gone. What happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Look forward to getting it back. Very helpful

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

This explains how to get to the information, but I think most of us who are asking about the graph knew how to get to the information and were using it, but no longer see it and are wondering why (and how to get it back). 
thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an answer as to when the rest of us can expect to see this feature if we weren't part of the Beta Testing?

I have an IONIC, so I understand I will see this feature eventually?  There is info out there that says "at the end of the month" meaning January 2020?  Is it True that I will have this feature in February?  If not, is there a date the rest of us can expect it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had it on my ionic then it disappeared a few days ago as far as im aware i wasnt part of the beta testing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jasmyne, I have a Samsung Galaxy 10+ so it's not an Apple/iPhone issue. Just hope it's back soon.

Best Answer

The sleep O2 Levels showed on my Charge 3 for the last month or so, but now it is gone and all prior information is gone. I am frustrated.

I had planned to buy the Charge 3 for my husband next month because he so liked this feature, but now am holding off and wondering if we need to buy him a different tracker yo get this.

Why would FitBit add a feature like this and then pull it --both with no notification to users? What is the plan?

Best Answer

I logged out and back in as some users mentioned but my EOV chart is still missing. This includes the charts that appeared in the past. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been tracking this thread for a few weeks now. Apparently alot of folks that have had this feature lost it. That is even more frustrating than not having it at all which is my situation. I have a new ionic and just did an online chat with fitbit support. The only thing I could get out of them was to ensure my fit bit app was kept updated and keep checking for the spo2 feature as it should be available to ALL customers SOMETIME in 2020. Pretty LAME. seems like a very sloppy rollout by fitbit, all you that had the feature were the Guinea pigs. I'm sure fitbit chased off some customer with this one, wishing now that I went with the Garmin device I was comparing with the ionic 😞

Best Answer

shaneinak Thanks for the info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks avytlacil at least we know it’s not just apple devices now. 

Best Answer