Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

I have both an Ionic and a Garmin Fenix 5. 

While the Garmin get great reviews for sports, I have found, that as a fitness tracker the Fitbit is much better (I had a charge 3 before this and a charge HR before that). 

Now that I can no longer run (bum hip), I use the Fitbit exclusively. More accurate step count, heart rate and better sleep tracking.  Also, I have more than 5 years of history in my Fitbit dashboard. I much prefer the Fitbit ecosystem to the Garmin as well. (I know, I know -personal preference)  

Having said that, the Fitbit devices continue to be problematic . At least once or week, I have to restart the ionic so it will sync. And just hitting the power button doesn't turn the device back on. Noooo . . . I've got to hold all 3 buttons for like 20 or 25 seconds to get the watch to come back. And if you look at my post history, you will set that I've had problems with every Fitbit device I've owned, except the first one .

So for the time being I'll stick - see what Google does with them.  My next device could be a Samsung or a Wear OS device. 

We'll see. 

Best Answer

I had this graph, but now I don't.  I'd like it back.  Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My saturated oxygen graph has been on my Fitbit since December but two days ago it disappeared from all days, including previous days that I know had a graph.  I have an android and a versa.  Any idea if this is a glitch or is this feature really gone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems that it comes and goes for some reason. You’ll probably find you see it again in a few days.

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer
0 Votes

Woukd you tell me where to find the oxygen report on my veresa 2? So far I havent seen it. Where am I to look?

Best Answer

Same I had it now it’s completely gone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this when I first bought the fitbit, but it has disapeared . It was useful since I have apneas. Now I no longer seem to recieve it....anyone know why???

Fit bit bought in uk but residing in Spain.

Thanks Kate

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok well why did I have it showing and now it’s completely gone? I don’t see the graph at all anymore? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
ACleveland it seems to be a glitch. A lot of people are in the same boat.

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a charge 3 so not sure. It was in the sleep section. I can no longer
see mine it's gone.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well after 3 or 4 days of having no O2 levels it's now back showing on my device. Including restoring the previous data that was wiped when it first dissapeared... Weird 

Best Answer
Mine is back as well. I have been sick for the few days and I can see in my
chart the times I have had difficulty breathing due to this cold. Glad the
sensor is back......for good I hope!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine came back this afternoon too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My oxygen chart is back too. thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone in Australia getting the graphs now that there is some movement in the stables.?

I have never seen them.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I now have the "estimated oxygen variation" graph back in my sleep information. Could someone tell me what is on the y-axis? Is this an actual real-time estimate of statistical variance? What is the value of the big-small line and what is the y-axis range?

Thanks

Tom

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep mine’s back too.

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer
0 Votes
ColinM39 I’m in Australia. I’ve got it. Have had it on and off since I bought my versa just after Christmas.

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JasPatto  Thanks for the quick response...      I will continue waiting..

@JasPatto wrote:
ColinM39 I’m in Australia. I’ve got it. Have had it on and off since I bought my versa just after Christmas.

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hopefully you’ll get it soon colinm39 🙂

Kind Regards,
Jasmyne
Best Answer