Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

Strange my graph has come back today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Came back this morning ... and now it is gone 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

😊I have to bring a little humour into this topic... When we were at school we were rewarded for achievement.

Last night I had a sleep score of 87, and for the Premium users, the Deep and Rem score was a 25/25..

So I should be rewarded with the Sleep Oxygen Levels graph. I'm interested when you examine my Sleep Restoration Graph with my low RHR and lower HR while asleep.  Yes, I had a nice long sleep-in  which helped...😉

Screenshot_20200129-111541.png

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Anybody in the UK with an Ionic have this live yet?

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience and letting us know that the EOV graph is disappearing from time to time. We aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

In the meantime, I'd recommend that you force close the Fitbit app and then open it again. That could temporarily get the graph to show up once again.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

My Wife has it in her Ionic, I don't have it on mine (both UK).

Best Answer
0 Votes
I still don’t have it in uk
Best Answer
0 Votes

Im in the uk and have it

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for replying (the ones who have it / don't have it in the UK).  Tell me the ones that do, was there a firmware upgrade or anything first or did it just start working?

I've tried forcing the app to close, hard restarting my Ionic but I've still not got it 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just started working app may have updated but not sure. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @RobIgoUK and everyone! 

Thanks for your reply and sharing that not getting the EOV graph has been discouraging. 

Please do know that it has not been made available to all users. The feature will be available to all customers sometime in 2020, however at this precise moment we do not have any specific details on when it will be ready for everyone. The moment we do, said information will be shared with everyone.

We truly appreciate your patience!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Please do know that it has not been made available to all users. The feature will be available to all customers sometime in 2020, however at this precise moment we do not have any specific details on when it will be ready for everyone

This is really not good enough. We could wait a bit more (I've been waiting since the Ionic released), but communication is atrocious.

In December this was supposed to be rolling out to all users. Today the Verge even published an article saying:

"Earlier this month, Fitbit quietly rolled out blood oxygen monitoring to five of its devices: the Versa, Versa 2, Versa Lite, Ionic, and Charge 3. (Interestingly, this is a feature that Apple said its Apple Watch is capable of doing, but which has yet to be released for that device.)"

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/29/21113434/fitbit-blood-oxygen-levels-monitor-sleep-data-how-to

But now the feature will be available at some point this year...

If there are issues or things you're trying to fine tune some clear communication on what is delaying the release of this feature would be appreciated. But I guess the important bit is just making it on the news so that people knows that "fitbit did it before apple". (except you didn't, yet)

Once the feature is out I will probably not even be checking it everyday but if you keep promising features you're unable to deliver it's just unnecessarily frustrating. I don't know, but "betrayal" wasn't in the list of feelings that help with customer retention last time I checked... 😛

Best Answer

This is ridiculous, I purchased my ionic partially for this exact feature and it's still not active and no date in sight. Some have it working but only sometimes. Just roll the freaking thing out already instead of this stupid server side maybe you get it crap.

Best Answer

I compared the fitbit ionic with the Garmin vivoactive 4, unfortunately I chose the Ionic. I am about to cut my losses and pick up the Garmin Vivoactive 4. I have a BFH (Big Fn Hammer) that will fix this ionic once and for all. 🤬

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm in the UK and don't have it yet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @John-21

I wrote to "The Verge" and to the Author of this article using the Feedback Form.

However, I got no answer. Not from The Verge and not from the Author. 

Best Answer

I now have the app but nothing in it😥

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

And this is absolutely ridiculous. I see an online news story about this feature and then spend hours trying to figure out what's wrong with my Ionic; why don't I have this feature? How to I get it? Why won't my Fitbit upgrade? Can I do this from my phone or do I go to my PC? Do I open a support ticket?

Oh, wait, what's this? I stumble across a forum where someone mentions that not everybody gets it? WTF?? 

Nice car! You got the one with the wheels? Lucky you!

Great communicating Fitbit. Just great.

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would jump in here to confirm; that our engineers have identified and fixed an issue that was causing the EOV graph to disappear. Users who have access to the EOV preview should now see the graph again. 

As a reminder, the EOV graph has not yet been released to all users. I appreciate your patience as our team works to have this feature rolled out to everyone. I will be sure to keep you all updated once I have more news on that front. 

Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to provide feedback on their EOV experience!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I don't why it said on the internet by the end of January to all users 

from Oliver 

Best Answer