Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Run fitbit power off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While in the Run exercise mode with GPS connected Fitbit automatically power off. Had to reset fitbit los

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Adoby64 Thanks for your reply! Have this happened again ever since?

The restart you did is the best thing to do in this kind of cases. This shouldn't happen again.

Also, have you checked this thread already? Can you tell me if the situation you experienced relates to that?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Adoby64 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! No, GPS will power off once you have finished the activity on your Ionic. Once you have finished you need to stop the activity and then "finish" it. Then, if you sync, you will see all the data regarding that exercise under your activity history. Check this article for more details.

Are you having any trouble doing this? How are you finishing your exercises on your Ionic?

If your Ionic is turning off while on the exercise, the restart you did should sort it out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply... the issue is not GPS powering off... The Fitbit Ionic power off  while i was using the exercise Run feature with the GPS.  I had to reboot my Fitbit Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Adoby64 Thanks for your reply! Have this happened again ever since?

The restart you did is the best thing to do in this kind of cases. This shouldn't happen again.

Also, have you checked this thread already? Can you tell me if the situation you experienced relates to that?

Best Answer
0 Votes