Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Screen Change?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

So when you start an exercise I notice that you can swipe to change if it is showing, time, heart rates, calories and the clock. However it always already shows the calories as well in the top left.

Is there a way to display only one feature during an exercise? I only want to see the calories, time, or heartrate.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, you can change the stats shown at the top and bottom. First, go into the Exercise App -> Settings(for that particular exercise) -> "Customise Stats" -> Change the top and bottom stats.

Hope I helped and see you around!

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! That helps. Would be nice if I got a user manual or something with the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EricRSRCP  The Ionic User Manual is available online.  Here is the way to find it -- at the bottom of every page, there is a Help link.  Click on the link, then the device (you can get the product manual for every device).  The product manual link is right below the device banner.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks LZeeW. I figured I could search one online. You can find every manual online; however, I meant a small manual that at least shows basic functions that changed from the last fitbit. This watch is like Mine craft. There is no manual and you don't know what the **ahem** to do unless you go online and search. I didn't buy a watch, I bough an errand. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I customise the stats I want to see using exercise (running or cycling) top, middle and bottom. I only want 3 particular stats but my ionic seems to reset and I have to change top & bottom again along with deselecting those I don;t want to scroll though. Is there a way to have the stats I want permanently?

Best Answer
0 Votes