Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Ionic replacement and Customer Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I am on to my 4th replacement Ionic within 2 years. I have not had a good experience so far. My most recent one arrived all scuffed and scratched which due to the discontinued model we will be subject to someone else's faulty watch which has been used.

I have spoken to Fitbit support and my watch isn't in stock and have simply asked me to email in 3 weeks. Surely to help things, they should look to provide a different model of watch or help in another way. Now Fitbit support isnt replying to my emails. I have emailed Tuesday, Wednesday and today after asking for my case to be escalated to someone e.g. Supervisor/Manager and requesting terms and conditions around the warranty process. 

Has anyone else had a bad experience recently? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format. 

" Motivation comes from previous failures "
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@CheshireCarter that surprises me that they dont stock them.

I had mine replaced, eventually, only about a month ago.  The new one had to come from the Netherlands to the UK.

It looked like new, undamaged in any way, and it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mmm, yeah its pretty poor. Honestly, trying to get someone to reply to my emails is hard work. 

" Motivation comes from previous failures "
Best Answer

I found I only got replies in the late afternoon, normally between 5-7 days after my email.  Wherever their customer support is located for the UK certainly isn't in the UK.

Best Answer

IONIC dead black screen 2nd august 2021 suddenly after swimming

Best Answer
0 Votes