Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure Of my Watch To Get Reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In order to restart my watch with the default/factory settings, I clicked on Reset on the watch. My watch screen became blank. I tried all possible options given in the fitbit app on my phone to recover the screen but in vain. My watch gets paired with my phone on Bluetooth and my watch is found by my phone as well but setting up/firmware updating fails right after step 1 of 3 is downloaded in the watch. I keep receiving message to try again/retry over.

My watch does get synced but screen remains blank. By pressing back button on left and bottom button on the right of watch, the only thing which comes on the screen is fitbit logo. After a few seconds, logos with fitbit website in different languages begin scrolling on the watch screen.

Regards 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@JamilAwan  has the firmware update been completed yet? Have you tried doing it through both wifi and Bluetooth? 

Since your seeing the setup message I suggest doing the setup process again .This time skip the setup of wifi, and the firmware will be forced to use Bluetooth. This is what worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me try setup on Bluetooth. I will get back to you. 

Thank you for the guidance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Richi, 

Thank you for taking out time and guiding me for setting up/updating my Ionic watch with Bluetooth. It was a success. Now my watch is fully functional.

Thank you and regards. 

Jamil Awan

Best Answer