Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've never owned a Fitbit product.  I recently began using the Fitbit app as a way to log water, food and steps and I am enjoying it and finding it motivating.

I'm thinking about making the plunge and purchasing the Fitbit Ionic.  (I also was looking at the Blaze.)

So question, would you buy the Fitbit Ionic again?  Do you regret it?  Love it?  Think it's worth it or not?

Any feedback is appreciated.   Thank you in advance!  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
463 REPLIES 463

Just saw this statement in a SixMinuteMile newsletter:

"...In a similar vein [to Under Armour purchasing MapMyFitness], FitBit was worth more than $10 billion in 2015, but has since seen its stock price fall more than 80%. Tracking is kinda cool, fitness enthusiasts seem to have said, but now give me something interesting to measure."

Best Answer
NEVER!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

NO

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. The conversation has veered off-topic, so I'm going to go ahead and close it to further replies.

The ongoing feedback throughout this thread has been read and considered as we move forward with product and feature development. It's been great to read the many positive testimonies, and insightful to read the constructive comments. We appreciate all of your contributions to helping Fitbit understand what you want to see in your next device!

Best Answer
0 Votes