Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Ionic BPM accuracy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today was the 3rd attempt at getting someone,  anyone at Fitbit to acknowledge that when they updated the ionic to measure Sp02 it caused the resting heartrate and active heart rate to read 10-26 bpm higher than actual.

FYI I am a Paramedic, and work out daily.

I have double checked the readings repeatedly at sleep, rest, and active with my own equipment to verify this issue. 

I just had the worst customer service response I have ever had from fitbit, "Dane" started off with heavy breathing in his microphone and progressed to escalate a call that was seeking a solution, into a call where I was left angry and frustrated enough to write about it. (I have had fitbits since the O.G. device)

Fitbit: Get your act together, I believe in your tech, but if you are making devices to be worn regularly you need to design and build them to last more than a year; and you certainly need to insure your customer service reps handle calls better than "Dane" at 11am PST did. Most people call looking for a solution and nobody calls looking to feel angry and frustrated by the end of it.

You can and Should  do much better.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @harlokkin, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!  

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes