Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on replacement process

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden I have been experiencing battery drain. I was told to change my watch face from a 3rd party one to a Fitbit one, charge it to 100%, and check again. I was still experiencing the drain. I have been told to mail in my Ionic pebble, with tracking information, and then they will send me a replacement in 5-10 business days 

I explained that I need my heart monitor and asked if they could send the replacement first and I would return the defective one in their packaging. They said no. I had to send mine in first. It's their "regular replacement process." I explained that even cell phone companies send out the replacement so we are not without the product for over 2 weeks. They refused. 

I would like you to reexamine your replacement policy. When we are within warranty range, please send us a replacement and let us send you the defective one in the packaging you sent the replacement in. That way we are not without our device for so long and don't have to bear the cost of having a defective unit.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kellytucker1821.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with our Support team regarding the issue with your watch. Thank you so much for your feedback, we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit WarrantyI appreciate your understanding and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. 

Have a good day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer