Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update available for Fitbit Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I also have Fitbit Ionic and also don't work anymore. Will there be a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community Forums @Siim

I'm sorry to hear the difficulties you've experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. May I confirm if your Ionic is not turning on? Do you see something on the screen? If you haven't done so, I suggest trying a restart. See How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If that does not work, let's try a factory reset on your device:

1. Important: Please note that you'll need to reinstall any apps on your device after the reset, and if you couldn’t sync your device, then any data on the Fitbit device will be lost.  
  2. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  3. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  4. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  5. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays fitbit.com/global/us/setup
  6. When the device successfully resets, please set up your Ionic as new device. See How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
At some point, my Ionic screen went black. Nothing worked, I didn't start charging, so nothing worked for about a week, and then when I tried to download again, it started charging again. But now do not count the steps and heart rate. The battery will be discharged in 1 day, previously the battery lasted for 3 days.
Regards Siim

Saadetud Windowsi jaoks mõeldud rakendusest Meil

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Siim.

Thanks for the additional details shared. To work on this together, please confirm if you tried the factory reset as described before, Did you try the update one more time? 

In the meantime, let's review our help article Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

Catch you later. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
I did a factory reset twice, but the result is still negative. There are probably fewer steps, instead of heart rate readings, there are two gray lines.

Regards
Siim

Saadetud Windowsi jaoks mõeldud rakendusest Meil

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Siim Thanks for your response. 

I appreciate all the troubleshooting tried so far. Since the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes