Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic Recall - Refund

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my recall application approved on November 24th 2023 having selected to receive the refund to my PayPal account. As of the 10th of January, about 7 weeks later, I am still yet to see any sign of the refund. I have contacted both the support centre and refund centre who have both offered little to no help as to when I will receive the refund. The help page is also of no use so I am a bit stuck as to what to do as I currently have no watch I can use for my exercise and the refund which I need to be able to replace my ionic is nowhere to be seen. Really disappointed with Fitbit and surprised by their lack of assistance with the issue. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @haydencooper04. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Fitbit Ionic recall refund. 

I understand how frustrating this could be but the needed information only can be provided on our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @haydencooper04. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Fitbit Ionic recall refund. 

I understand how frustrating this could be but the needed information only can be provided on our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer
0 Votes