Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic Recall query

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't complete my Fitbit Ionic Recall due to the website being broken. The Live Chat function does not operate and the 24 hour a day call button does not connect. Fitbit has always had great customer service in the past but this does not look promising. I would love to be able to reach out via email but they are no longer publishing their email. Please advise on further action. I have received my Fitbit reference number for the recall. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @bfinney82. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to complete the Fitbit Ionic recall.

I understand how frustrating this could be and appreciate your feedback. Please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for the assistance @Odyssey13.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @bfinney82  information and contact lists are in this article - click to go there. I also see a dedicated phone number at the end of the article. You can't do email or use the usual customer service number, so try what is in that article.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @bfinney82. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to complete the Fitbit Ionic recall.

I understand how frustrating this could be and appreciate your feedback. Please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for the assistance @Odyssey13.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer