Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic flashing logo - feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since buying this device I have had a replaced 3/4 times and every replacement they send me ends up getting this fault. I use it daily and as it should be used. When I first broke I just wanted my money back but they would not let me so I chose the replacement as the 50% off a new device was pointless as I just can't trust them. This is one of the more expensive devices and I expected a lot better. 

I have tried everything and chatted to the support and ultimately he could not do anything for me, expect offer me 20/25% off a device. Overall it has not been a nice experience.

Moderator edit: Word choice and updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@CiaranEk Welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Ionic and for sharing the option you got from our team. 

I appreciate you mentioned you've received replacements before. Your feedback and comments are appreciated, we're always striving to provide you with the best customer service. 

Rest assure that each case is reviewed individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty. If you experience any issue with your watch, you could always contact us and we'll be happy to provide you with options. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I did receive replacements but in the end the last two have gotten this
same fault. The first time it broke I just wanted money back as I cannot
trust the device especially for the amount I paid for it at the start.

I now questions wether the replacements where actually new pebbles.

The customer support has basically said there is nothing they can do apart
from offer 20% off a new one. I don't see why I would buy another product
after paying £250/350 for a device that has broken multiple times.

C. McMahon
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CiaranEk Thanks for getting back. 

Sorry you had to deal with this. Our team reviews each case individually and then they provide replacement if needed. However, in some occasions they might send not new pebbles but it's always good to ask our team so they can further clarify this. 

Since you have a 20% discount, it might be worth it to check our comparison page and try a new Fitbit. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes