Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic hard cover / screen protector

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, so i recently bought the fitbit ionic after looking at fitbits, smartwatches and fitness trackers for quite some time. Finnaly the ionic comes out that hits nearly all the boxes of what i wanted. Now this watch is fantastic, looks nice, works well. BUT at £300 is NOT a cheap device so i was very disheartened to find there was no official screen protector to protect my investment, more confusing is knowing the purpose of this device and the high likelyhood of damadge i feel one should exsist. So i contacted fitbit support who suggested i post here hoping to gain attention nd ideas to maybe make this a reality. Just for reference the apple watch has a very simple yet effective screen cover that i would love to see for the ionic. Heres a link for reference.... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Misxi-iwatch-Protector-All-around-ultra-thin/dp/B0761MXW7Z/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?... There is a half screen cover also on amazon by a third party and i did purchase it but honestly its useless we need somthing like the apple version, if fitbit dont pick this up are there any designers out there who could make these?

Thanks for your time. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26
Wow thanks for that.
--
Sent from my iphone. "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can
be judged by the way it's animals are treated. " MAHATMA GANDHI
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I smashed my screen on my 2 day old fitbit (ouch) and now need to buy another one. I smashed the screen due to a fall when out running. I bought the protector recommended by taz4352 in advance of buying my new watch but what I wanted to ask is has any one else fallen when out running/cycling and did this protector protect the screen? I did buy a strap as well that claims to offer shock protection but it does not cover the screen (supposeldy the equivalent to protection case for a mobile phone) but I can't use both at the same time. Don't want to replace watch and find myself in same situation again.  Have only ever fallen twice when running. Once wearing a fitbit flex (no damage) and second time with my brand new ionic!! Watch still works perfectly but can't get screen fixed as fitbit don't offer a repair service and have tried all  mobile repair shops/watch repair shops near me (Dublin, Ireland) but sadly can't get it fixed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’v not fallen but I have banged it pretty hard and there has been no damage.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! That’s comfort enough for me!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there . Does is case have raised buttons? I have a bumper on mine but with hole cutouts it's difficult to push the buttons.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does, so they completely cover the existing buttons on the Ionic.  They still are not the easiest to push but you get used to it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes