Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic in India

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When is Fitbit Ionic getting released in India ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

@ankketjain Welcome to the Fitbit family! Fitbit Ionic will be available in early 2018 in India! Make sure to get yours once its available! Smiley Very Happy

Hope this helps. See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

That is great but I am really going crazy, waiting on it (early 2018 is not exact enough) so I will be getting it purchased by a friend in US and sent to me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@robitut47 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That is awesome! Sounds like a great plan! Smiley LOL

I'm glad a friend of yours on the US will purchase it for you and send it over. You will be one of the first Ionic users in India. Smiley Very Happy

Once you get, follow these steps to set it up!

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR what about the warranty.

Looks like I missed all your black Friday sale 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@anilv4 Welcome to the Fitbit family! The warranty will depend on the country in which you purchase the device. If you purchase your Fitbit in the US, for example, US warranty will apply. Check the warranty here.

Be checking the online shop as more offers may arise these days!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

already using it in india since a month. loving it so far. just one problem - no proper sync with samsung s health app. i have been using that app for last 5 years and hoped sincerely that it will sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rahulganatra Welcome to the Fitbit family! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your Ionic. I know, it's an awesome watch! 

There was a suggestions about integrating Fitbit with S Health. However, it is not currently planned. Please check the suggestion's status here for more details.

Hope this helps. See you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Ionic is still not available in India.. When will we be able get one without importing it from US.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please correct the spelling. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SantiFitbit

Fitbit Ionic already launched on 18 January 2018, officially in India.

But I cannot see this anywhere, either online or offline stores, mentioned by Fitbit site in Buy Now option.

So when it will be available?

It will be my first Fitbit fitness watch, so I am waiting eagerly for this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sheratish @AmanSingh2503 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your interest in Fitbit Ionic and also thanks for informing that you saw it is available for shopping.

I was making some research, please go to the following link:

You should see something like the following picture:

India RetailersIndia Retailers

Does any of those retailers sounds familiar to you?

Please check that link and let me know if you are able to purchase the Fitbit Ionic.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SantiFitbit,

Yes I was talking about these sellers. None of them have ionic. They told me they have not received yet.

From 4 of them, 3 are offline retailers too and amazon is only online as you also know.

So if it is officially released in India, why it is not available to purchase?

Thanks for reply and any help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AmanSingh2503 Thanks bro, but earlier i was unable to edit the comment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR Thanks for your reply! Even though Fitbit Ionic is officially launched in India, it is not available in any online or offline store. These stores don't even have any idea when they will be able to get one. Please help us in understanding why this is happening and how can we get our hands on Fitbit Ionic.

Best Answer