Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic stopped tracking stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic has been going crazy lately. First, the green light on the back of the Fitbit would not go off. Drained my battery and recharged it. Still on – I did all the suggested things I saw on Forum including restarting about 5 times. It finally went off. Within about 12 hours, I got the low battery message. Charged it again. Charged up fine but now my steps, heart rate and all other stats are not being recorded. I read more from Forum and did everything that was suggested and finally did a factory reset. Went through the entire reset and it still will not show steps, heart rate or anything else. Any other suggestions? I am at a loss!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @libbylivings.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend checking if your Fitbit device is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have updated to the latest version and still the same thing. Steps are at 52 steps for the day! Very frustrating how one minute it works and then it doesn't. I'm about ready to go to the Apple Watch!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @libbylivings.

I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused, I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes