Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't receive notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Notifications have never really worked on my ionic and it’s beginning to annoy me! I have tried all of the steps, all of the permissions are set correctly, I have unpaired and repaired the device, rebooted both the ionic and my iPhone 12 and it simply won’t work. Neither will the agenda. Any tips gratefully received!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@DC1982 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the notifications issue that your Fitbit Ionic has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried. In the meantime, follow the steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

See you later.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ensure your phone is within 30 feet of your Fitbit device and notifications are turned on. If your phone is unlocked, your Fitbit won't show the notification. ... Force quit the Fitbit app. Turn Bluetooth off and on through your phone's settings.

My AARP Medicare

Best Answer

@Padberg Thank you so much for sharing this workaround. I'm sure that this information will help other users that experience the same issue.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes