Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic weather app does not sync.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm using Fitbit Ionic linked with my Windows Phone(Lumia 950). The weather does not sync at all.

I've gone through all the links on the forum and tried every possible solution. Only solution that worked for me was to reset the watch, but even then the watch only syncs for the first time I connect it with my phone. After that it again stops updating the weather app.

Any suggestions on how can I solve this issue.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @technical_, it's nice to see you here! Thanks for all the steps you've taken in order to sort this out. Nice way to go!

First, make sure you have the latest version of the Fitbit OS for Ionic (version 27.32.12.19). Now, in order to install and manage your Fitbit Apps with your Ionic, read the following articles:

Please note that some apps, such as Weather, require All-Day Sync to be turned on for data to be sent from the Fitbit app to your watch. If the weather for your current location doesn’t appear, check that you turned on location services for the Fitbit app. In case you change locations, sync your Ionic to see your new location in the Weather app. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes