Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My touch  screen is no longer responding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Can you try restarting your device by pressing and holding the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs (until you see the fitbit logo).

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
I've done this several times.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The next step would be a full factory reset. Since you haven't got access to the settings app, you will need to initiate this using the hardware process.

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This will trigger the 2-button hardware restart after about eight seconds.

- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, whilst continuing to hold the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.

- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.

- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
Got it to factory reset . But screen still not responding. Now its stuck
quick tips screen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok it sounds like a hardware failure, we've pretty much ruled out a software issue with the restarts and factory reset.

I would recommend you contact customer support to discuss what warranty options may be available to you. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer