Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay with Mainstream Banks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where are Fitbit going to get their act together and get mainstream backs on board so that I can use my ionic to pay for things had it nearly 2 years now and they still haven’t got any mainstream banks on board. Come on and sort it out. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Not knowing what bank you are using or what you call mainstream banks. I'll ask, is it really Fitbits job to get a list of every bank and reach out to each bank and ask them to join Fitbit pay? Even Apple and Garmin request their users to contact the help number in the back of their card. 

The best course a user may do is to ask their bank, not Fitbit. 

Once the bank contacts Fitbit. The process of getting the bank on board should be fairly easy. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Fullmetaljacket. Hello @Rich_Laue.

@Rich_Laue Thanks for being around to help. @Fullmetaljacket Thank you for posting your feedback.

I have moved this thread to the Ionic board as I think it is better suited for it.

@Fullmetaljacket Perhaps, in addition to what @Rich_Laue mentioned above, you could post your bank suggestions on our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can vote for them and show their support. If you do decide to post in there, maybe you could read the FAQ to better understand how the board works. 

Let me know if there are any other questions we can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes