Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ionic blackout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It suddenly blackout with 80% above battery life . I tried to charge it but  no response. Press back and bottom to restart also no response. What can I do next. I sue it for 1 and a half year.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It suddenly blackout with 80% above battery life . I tried to charge it but  no response. Press back and bottom to restart also no response. What can I do next. I sue it for 1 and a half year.

Best Answer

Not sure what happened to my Fitbit Ionic. It blacked out! Fully charged. Need help. Not responding when press and hold for 10 seconds back and bottom buttons. 

Best Answer

You are one of many of us that have the same problem. My second on died last night. It is a issue Fitbit is ignoring and not supporting. I am done with them. 500 dollars wasted on 2 of them.

Best Answer

My Ionic still dead. I only have one so I feel out of balance. I am used to knowing my numbers. Now I feel lost. I am going today to buy a replacement.  I will most likely purchase an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer

Sorry to hear, am in discussion with Fitbit now trying to get it replaced under warranty. This is only 8 months old, my first one 16 months. I will do as you and buy something different next time. Seriously disappointed in this product. Am using my Blaze until a new Ionic comes.

Best Answer

My also blackout with no apparent reason, just complete dead.

No way now to get it back.

Hope Fitbit fix this  

Best Answer