Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ionic not powering up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Fitbit ionic for Xmas 2017 and now it’s stopped working. I’ve tried using factory reset techniques as demonstrated on this forum but it’s just dead. Purchased 7th Dec 2017 and now I can’t use it. Any more suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Davodestroyer05, I wouod suggest checking to make sure it is not a battery issue (instructions here).After checking the article and cleaning the contacts etc, give your Ionic a couple of hours charge and then try the reatart again.  If nothing happens, repeat two or three times more.

If you Fitbit is still dead, then it is time to get in touch with Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.

Be sure to tell them all the trouble shooting steps you have already tried, as this will save a lot of time.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Davodestroyer05, I wouod suggest checking to make sure it is not a battery issue (instructions here).After checking the article and cleaning the contacts etc, give your Ionic a couple of hours charge and then try the reatart again.  If nothing happens, repeat two or three times more.

If you Fitbit is still dead, then it is time to get in touch with Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.

Be sure to tell them all the trouble shooting steps you have already tried, as this will save a lot of time.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer