Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep wave chart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my fit bit ionic 3 days ago, the first night it tracked my sleep and showed the wave graph chart and was super easy to understand but now it only shows vertical bars and doesn't display how much rem, light, or deep sleep I'm getting. Anyone else having this problem and how do I fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I have also no sleep stages since weeks/month, after an update, so looks like a bug for a few people, not for all. That's strange.

Maybe you should escalate that to the support and ask for details where the data is missing or the signal strenght is to low.

Normally the support comes with restart, reinstallation and so on, but this doesn't help.

Hopefully in your case.

Regards,
Mark

BTW: You can find a lot of posting concerning problem with sleep stages. But no solution.

End!Now free time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

For sleep stages to be seen a sleep needs to be at least 3 hours and a consistant heart rate needs to be recorded .

The first step if not seeing sleep stages is to look at the app, it should have the reason explained for seeing basic sleep. This will be under the graph. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are sleeping over 3 hour and you have had sleep stages you should escalate to support.

It's a bug. I got that information from support yesterday.

Regards

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer
0 Votes