Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with WaterLogged App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to use the Water Logged app, but can't get it to work properly. After setting up my login info in the settings page, which went successful, then checking the food and water logs checkboxes, hit the Allow-Button, after that, all I get is a white blank screen. Hitting the phone's Back-button returns me to the Fitbit app. Checking the settings page again, seeing that nothing has changed. Tried several times with the same result. Has anyone experienced the same behavior?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Same for me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of the water logging apps work properly for me.

Water logged, ionic water and another one. They all either can't sync or they add strange amounts. Like 8 ml. Or they give an error but they add the water after all. Settings don't seem to save properly either.

Best Answer

The one I tried worked but after a fashion. I think the problem is they/some are using a call to the website data to log your water entry, rather than to the Fitbit app on your phone. There is then some sort of subsequent sync issue and/or delay, which means it doesn’t always/quickly get pushed to the app. When I tried one out, the website dashboard updated but not the app, or at least not until much later. Wasn’t very impressed with the whole process.

Best Answer

Hello Everyone,

I am the developer of Ionic Water. I am currently working to try and improve the experience. It hasn't been easy I tell you. But I am hoping that my next update will bring much needed features. Let me know if you experience any issues and I will see if my updates will improve on it. Thank you!

-Brian

Best Answer

I just upgraded to the Ionic from the Charge 2 last night, and just installed your app, thank you! It’s working perfectly for me! 

Lucky Me, Lucky Mud.
Best Answer

Hydrate works!

Best Answer
0 Votes