Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit logo flashing on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic only has the Fitbit logo going on and off. I have tried to restart, factory reset and all the usual stuff. I am hoping since its still lit up that maybe there is a fix that somebody knows about. I also deleted the ionic, uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Any ideas before I have to bite the bullet and get a new one? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @DebraQ, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting. Our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did speak to somebody at customer service, he said there was an outage but that was not what was affecting mine. It ended up coming back on for 2 days and then died completely. Battery full, no reset working, just dead. I tired everything. Ordered a new one, I have a good run with it for 4 years. Been in many oceans, several countries and I will miss it, 

Best Answer
0 Votes