Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't Sync to iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Like many posters to this forum, my Fitbit won't sync to my iPhone. Both devices are current with the latest updates.

I've see the solution to reset the device, logout of the app, restart the phone, etc. This does work for me, but it only lasts for a day or two until the Ionic won't sync again. As a one-time fix, following these steps is fine, but this is absolutely unacceptable as a routine maintenance activity.

I read the Fitbit help article "Why won't my fitbit sync". Paraphrasing, all the article says is 'if you set things up, it should sync.' Nothing that actually answers the question or title of the article.

I looked for a phone number to call. None.

I looked for a link to chat with support. None.

I looked for the next method of contacting support directly. Send us an email and we'll respond within 2 days. Not good enough.

A Fitbit solution that actually works for the long term. None.

Fitbit: Give me a solution that really works once and for all or give me my money back.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

As for contacting Fitbit

Look in the top right corner of this page.

Tap where your picture would be.

Tap contact Fitbit

Alternatively look below and tap on help.

Swipe up then tap on Contact Fitbit that will be found on the bottom of the help page. 

Alternatively go to settings in the Fitbit app, then tap contact Fitbit.

All 4 contact options  may be found at contact.fitbit.com

When there CS is available to answer the phones, 4am - 9pm PT, the phone number will be listed, but a quick Google will get the number also.

BTW: Twitter will get you a response normally within 2 hours, and the preferred method

There is also live support through the web. The second preferred method.

Followed by phone then last E-mailed.Screenshot_20181110-204138_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes