Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS with workout function

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any advise on how I can use the workout function in the exercise App for a walk and track my route on GPS? I have the GPS toggle switched on in the workout shortcuts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kmorr123 wrote:

Any advise on how I can use the workout function in the exercise App for a walk and track my route on GPS? I have the GPS toggle switched on in the workout shortcuts. 

Why not use the Walk exercise? That way you can toggle on the GPS.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Kmorr123 wrote:

Why not use the Walk exercise? That way you can toggle on the GPS.

Best Answer

Thank you. I didn’t realise there was a Walk exercise option that I could select from the shortcuts as they were prefilled with defaults that did not include the Walk exercise and to add this one I had to delete another first. On doing this I was able to select Walk from many exercise options that I did not realise were there. Much appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find the walk exercise when I toggle the ionic.

I also would like to use the GPS with the walk exercise. 

How specifically do I do that? I'm a newbie and need step by step instructions (no pun intended) VBG.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tegiro Hopefully youb figured this out by now, but in case you didn’t...Go to the app and tap the image of your Ionic (top left). Then select Exercise Shortcuts. This is where you add/delete shortcuts.  So +Exercise Shortcut, select Walk.  And then once Walk is in your Shortcut list, you can tap on it to access additional settings like GPS mapping.

Best Answer