Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Walk as an exercise on my Ionic Watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to track walks on my Ionic watch. I have changed the app on both my android and laptop to have walk available....ie deleted one exercise and added walk. But this has not updated on my watch, I have synced them several times.... shut down and restarted the watch and still walk does not show up.

Why the developers decided to leave walk/hike off is astounding but I suppose the decision makers are on a higher pay grade than me...

Any help in getting walk to show on my watch would be appreciated....as my run looks extremely slow

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi when you go into the exercise icon on your watch and it comes up with run on the watch screen have you scrolled throught the exercises by swiping to the left on the screen i think to see if the walk exercise is there.you should be able to see all the exercises you selected there.

Best Answer

If that all fails uninstall the fitbit app and then install it again. You won't lose any info

Sense, LG V60 Thinq Android 10, Surface Pro Win 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

If that all fails uninstall the fitbit app and then install it again. You won't lose any info. It is there. They did not leave it out. 

Sense, LG V60 Thinq Android 10, Surface Pro Win 10
Best Answer
0 Votes