Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Battery keeps dying on ionic!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am a daily Fitbit user now for years and my ionic has stopped holding charge now for the last 3 days. I am using the same functionality, no difference in use, but just now won’t even last the day 😔😩😩

I’m sitting waiting for it to charge all the time and not out walking on my holidays!!

can you please help? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Wow, I’m having the same issue. For me it’s been a happening for a few days as well.

i have tried rebooting and factory reset with no luck.

i have just completely removed my ionic from my phone (including Bluetooth) but it has still lost 20% of battery in only an hour.

Hopefully there is a fix soon!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue also! Started a few days ago. I didn't change any settings or change any habits. At least mine will last 2 days, but it use to last for at least 4-5 days before.

As a side note, My wife's Versa started doing the same thing last week.

Fitbit, what's going on???

Best Answer

Same problem here. I’ve only had my ionic for about a month and was averaging around 5 days a charge. Can’t make it through 2 now. Turned all notifications off, auto sync off, and I’ve never used gps. 

Best Answer

Mine started doing the same thing after the last system update! I contacted Customer service and their solution was a 25% discount code off a new device! Smiley Frustrated 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After communicating with customer service, they suggested changing the clock face to one supplied by Fitbit. I then restarted my Fitbit and it seems to be working much better now.

I only lost 10% in 24 hours, which is approximately what I was losing previously.

I still find it odd that battery performance changed dramatically without changing any settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes