Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiatus?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to have leg surgery. I avg 9 thousand and something steps and I don't want six weeks of no weight bearing because of surgery to count towards my average. Please, somebody tell me there's a way to take a hiatus from steps going towards it.

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@FitnessandFood   Unfortunately, there isn't any way to continue to use your Ionic and avoid the change in average daily step count.  I think the average daily step count on your profile page is for the last seven days.  So it will return as your strength and endurance return once you can leave your crutches behind.  I had surgery where I was not allowed to bear any weight for six weeks.  The rehab was just starting when I was allowed to walk without my crutches.  It will take time to get back to your pre-surgery ability.  Think of it this way -- you will be able to track your progress.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@FitnessandFood   Unfortunately, there isn't any way to continue to use your Ionic and avoid the change in average daily step count.  I think the average daily step count on your profile page is for the last seven days.  So it will return as your strength and endurance return once you can leave your crutches behind.  I had surgery where I was not allowed to bear any weight for six weeks.  The rehab was just starting when I was allowed to walk without my crutches.  It will take time to get back to your pre-surgery ability.  Think of it this way -- you will be able to track your progress.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes