Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason my app says that I did not reach my hourly goals but yet my Ionic device shows I met 10 of 10. I have restarted my device atleast 4 times... unpaired and then repaired...also tried on my laptop to no avail. It also did not record a LOT of my active minutes! However, I think that is because it wasn't detecting my heart rate.                                      Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot_20180124-210556.png

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51
Nearly a year later and I continue to have the same issue. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
Highly recommend you do what I did. Switch to the Apple Watch for your fitness tracking. I haven’t had any issues since doing so July 2019.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It is a software problem. Fitbit knows and doesn't care.

---------------------------------

Fitbit knows about this software problem but are unwilling to correct it.

Best Answer
Yeah i ended up switching to Apple Watch. Best decision I’ve made.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wait, so this problem has been happening since 2018 and they still haven't fixed it??!! Forget this, I'm getting an Apple Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s my next move also. I’m tired of hearing “they’re working on it”

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit says I’ve done 8 out of 8 but the app says I’ve missed an hour which I know is wrong as I check to see how many steps are needed for the hour

Best Answer

Just noticed this happening today for the first time. (may have happened before)

I noticed it after Ionic stopped being able to sync with my phone. (was trying it manually because the sleep data was in the app, but showed up blank on the watch)

I restarted the phone, then reloaded Fitbit on the phone. (of course fitbit was offline for a while)

Got Fitbit logged in from the phone noticed same issue.

Everything seems to have synced correctly (took a while for the sleep data), except the hourly activity.

Watch knows I did 9 hours, but phone and PC both think I didn't do the first hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens all the time on my Charge 2.  I've debated upgrading to the Charge 4, but it's hard to justify when they don't seem interested in fixing issues that people have reported for years.  My wife gave up on hers and switched to Garmin.  I may follow her or bite the bullet and go to an Apple Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my charge 3

Best Answer

And my new Luxe has the same problem as well. Wish I’d seen this thread before buying!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone and welcome to our new members.

Currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion.

Have a great rest of your day.

Best Answer
0 Votes