Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I turn off device lock?-Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up the lock pin when I wanted to use the pay feature only my bank is not on the list. Does anyone know how to turn the lock pin off now? I have searched everywhere and I do not see how to turn that off. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found the deactivating feature on my iPad but not android for some reason but got it done! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Try to remove the card information. That should do the trick!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deactivated the wallet pay but the pin is still enabled. There is no option to disable the lock pin..not that I can find anyway. 

Best Answer

Hi Debra,

The same happen to me. You have to deactivate the locking feature. To do it just go to the Fitbit app, click on the ionic icon on the top right, then scroll down to the botton of the screen and you'll find a Device Lock option. Just click on it and disable it. That should remove the need to enter the pin.

Regards,

Fran

Best Answer

I found the deactivating feature on my iPad but not android for some reason but got it done! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done thanks. Very helpful. Geoff. Australia 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 doesn't allow me to deselect the lock feature.  Frustrating.  My lock screen pops up almost every time I look at my watch and I don't even have any pay features activated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get an answer to your message about your versa 2 and the lock screen?  I also keep getting a lock screen and cant find how to disable this pin feature.  I cant use the pay feature and then locked myself out and now I cant use anything.  Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have a versa 3 and I removed the pin lock first you have to remove your card and whatever else you have there then go and it will give you two options click the first option then get out and log off and then log back on that's how I removed mine on the versa 3 but you have to log out. Hope this works for you all

Best Answer

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

I am going to close this thread since it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer