Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see my purchase history with Fitbit?-Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd like to see my purchase history with FitBit, and confirm what purchases I've made in the past.  Where can I go to do this? 

The only other forum answer in relation to this question is very unhelpful- it states to check the transaction history of the card I used to make the purchase.  While I admit that this would indeed work, I have a hard time believing that I have a dashboard that tracks my health metrics but can't track the one and only FitBit transaction I've made through the site? I'm supposed to backtrack through over a year's worth of bills, groceries, and every other thing I've purchased in the meantime? Not to mention that that would show me the final total of one transaction- I'd like to see the individual products I purchased, as in an itemized list, not a total on a bank statement. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

You cannot do this and for good reason. Fitbit Pay (like Google Pay and others) merely acts as an encrypted conduit between the store and your bank/card. Fitbit does not capture this information nor would you want them to.

Best Answer

Agreed, there needs to be some way of tracking purchases. I placed an order on Fitbit and don't really know if they processed the order. I didn't get any email messages, however, PayPal did say they ack and money would be processed once processes the order. 

Now, how will I get information the status of FitBit order? 

Compare this to Amazon, where you can see the status of your purchases you made previously on the site. 

Best Answer

Most of use (I don't think) care to know the method of payment used, but simply to know our Fitbit order history.  That seems very simple, just as it is with any merchant, regardless of method of payment.

Best Answer

There's no reason to hide orders.  No one is suggesting that payment information should be present but orders and tracking should be available on my account

Best Answer

Fitbits service sucks in some ways, but its a bit harsh to judge them for this one I think.

If you ordered from Fitibit directly you will have an email from "orders(at)fitbit.com" that you can search for which will tell you what you bought and when.  If you subsequently deleted the email, there's not a lot you can do but search your online Card statements for the magic word fitbit. 

If you used paypal then you can search transactions for Fitbit inc.

None of this is super time consuming.

Best Answer

Why should I have to search my email or paypayl or credit card history. Every other store I shop at offers order history. Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Target.com, Kroger.com. Not that hard to track a history. They probably don't want you to track so you don't know if your warranty is still good.

Best Answer

Yep, same. I need to submit this for my work wellness benefit and no longer have the original email, so now I'm stuck sending them my bank statement, which I really would prefer not to do, but don't want to miss out on a $300+ reimbursement. This should absolutely be available on the website somewhere. 

Best Answer

They're a multi-million dollar company that could easily afford to add a "Previous Orders" section to their website. It's quite simple actually. Just as with other companies, if I have an account I would like to see what I purchased on that account (including an itemized list, the serial numbers of those products, the date purchased, etc). Email accounts can be hacked and have to be changed over time, sometimes we accidentally delete emails, etc. 

Best Answer

Very very frustrating! My Versa 2 got stick on the login screen last Friday right before I was supposed to start a million-step walking challenge at work. I called support and they ultimately couldn't resolve the issue. It was 6 months out of warranty. They sent me a 35% coupon which I used for a new Versa 2. I put the charge through and then...Nothing! No e-mail, and customer support isn't available on the weekend. My credit card was indeed charged but...as a person who tracks every mile, step, etc..I also track and mange my purchasers carefully so this DRIVES ME CRAZY and is completely unacceptable. I've avoided getting an Apple watch all this time because Fitbit worked for me but after all this, I'm ready to just go Apple next time- excellent customer support and tracking your purchases. Seriously though- I expected more from GOOGLE..  I mean, it's "G O O G L E"...

Best Answer

They do not need to save the credit card information to provide a basic purchase history. Every other merchant I shop with provides this. 

Best Answer

Another agreement here. I'm chatting with support and a) I don't have a way to tell when I bought my fitbit unless I search through credit card statements, and b) support doesn't have my purchase history even though I'm logged in?

This is amateur hour for sure.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes