Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off quick view on Ionic?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how do I change the clock face so I have to mash the button instead of move my arm to see the time.?

where is the clock option control.. thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone!

Currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updatesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion if you have questions regarding a different device please post your query on the correct board.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

It's nice to see you around the forums @blake0741! While reading your post, I think that what you want to turn off is the Quick View feature. 

The screens on all Fitbit wrist-based devices dim when not in use to preserve battery. To wake up the screen and see the time, turn your wrist towards you. To turn if off:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click your device image.
  3. Find an option to turn off Quick View.

On the other hand, if you want to try a different clock face. Fitbit Ionic offers several designs for the clock screen. To see your options, open the Fitbit app and tap or click the Account icon > your device image > Clock Faces Pick a New Clock.

Note that to update the clock face on your watch, you cannot have more than 38 apps installed.

I've moved your post to the Ionic board as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you very much. You rock !

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @blake0741Smiley Very Happy 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic Fitbit doesn't have a quick view feature to turn off. I went to the account setting, selected my ionic Fitbit, there was no quick view to turn off. How can I turn off my quick view feature?

Best Answer

@djkos Long press left button. On the quick setting menu you will find the option Screen Wake that is what you are looking for

Best Answer
Thank you bunches 👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, it's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

@djkos If you are still unable to turn on the quick view, please let us know. We will be happy to provide further assistance.

@Giampi71 Thanks for your help.

Keep on stepping.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried both solutions above & neither worked. I would love to be able to turn off the Quick Setting on my Ionic. Please help!

TIA

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quick view is annoying, I hate it too! I have an ionic, on my watch if I mash the left button then scroll down, Quick Settings come up here. It's the bottom right button that looks like a watch. You can toggle back and forth between quick view + manual.

Best Answer

Very easy, thanks 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't seem to find an option to turn off quick view. Could you please provide a more detailed instruction, thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updatesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion if you have questions regarding a different device please post your query on the correct board.

Best Answer
0 Votes