Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does the latest update take

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My IONIC has been updating now for 4 hours. how long should it take and what are my next steps.

This is a brand new IONIC connected to an iphone 6S running IOS 12.4.

I'm NOT impressed with the IONIC so far. might be taking it back to the shop if to no avail.

Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Minispud It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your watch. I would like you to make sure you have a strong internet connection, the latest Fitbit app, your Ionic should be charged and all day sync option should be on too. 

The firmware update may take an hour or two to complete. Please make sure you're doing this procedure to update. If you are but you're still having issues, try the tips mentioned in this article

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried all what you suggest to no avail. I’ve sent my Fitbit back to where I bought it from as it wouldn’t update. Furthermore I’ve tried it on an iPhone 6s, iPad and android phones.

i also have an old ionic which is 2 years old which I cannot upgrade either. Can I request you look at repairing my old Fitbit ionic as it is now outside its warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Minispud Thanks for getting back. 

Currently Fitbit doesn't have any repaired centers. However, I could create a case on your behalf with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. Each case is reviewed individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes